Junior High curriculum helps bridge between primary and senior high. The focus will be an age-appropriate education, and support for students' well being and transitions. Under five guiding principles, the junior high will provide challenging educational offerings that engage young adolescents, while giving them a sense of belonging and support through the changes they face.
1. Distinct Identity Junior High students will be encouraged and supported to develop their own group identity within the wider high school. This can involve dedicated school areas and events.
2. Quality Teaching Teachers working with students in the Juniot High years will support young teens through these crucial early high school years. They will use the best practices, technology, and purposeful collaboration to positively impact the students.
3. Student well being We will meet the social and emotional needs of Junior High students with a strong focus on pastoral care and support students as they adjust to new routines and greater academic demands.
4. Parent involvement We want parents to stay connecting with their children's learning when they enter Junior High Level. Parents' involvement in assemblies, special events, award ceremonies and leadership presentation will be welcomed.
5. Leadership We will encourage students to create leadership roles. Dedicated teachers with their experiences in teaching students will lead Junior High School students and also be supported and also be supported by the principal and the administration team.